Search This Blog

23 March 2011

Gifts galore!

My birthday is fast approaching - but what to ask for?

Everyone in my life tells me I'm a nightmare to buy for, and in some respects I see their point. I am terribly choosy, and just because I cooed over one pink blouse, doesn't mean that I'll like them all, but I always provide a comprehensive buying guide for friends and family! (aka My Birthday List). Another problem is my expensive taste - I feel guilty asking for designer goodies, but buying me something that's not on the list is just a complete waste of their hard-earned money. The third issue is that if I see something I want, I buy it. So there isn't an awful lot (apart from a BMW Z4, Dachshund and a huge diamond ring on a certain finger) left out there that I want, which I haven't already bought!

All this said, I've still compiled the annual compulsory buying list:


  1. Sam Edelman. Lorissa Embellished Studded peeptoe shoe. £180.
  2. Emporio Armani ladies' white ceramic chronograph - Product number 8525307
    Emporio Armani. White Ceramic Chronograph. £499.
  3. Charlotte Olympia 
    Charlotte Olympia. Pandora Plexiglas clutch. £395
  4. Image 1 of Sass & Bide Never Forget Asymmetric Print Dress
    Sass & Bide. Never Forget Asymmetric Print dress. £275. 
  5. Smythson 
    Smythson. Dreams and Thoughts leather notebook. £240.
Much love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment