10 Things About Me
1. I work in publishing, writing for magazines. I've had many fashion features published.
2. I LOVE fashion. It's a huge part of my life and I hope, one day, it'll be my day job, too.
3. In fact, I love it so much I have 'Moda' ('style' in Italian) tattooed on my right arm.
4. I can't get enough of Chinese food.
5. I desperately want to buy a Dachshund - their little legs and big tummies are just adorable!
6. I hope you're sitting down... I don't like tea.
7. I have had expensive tastes since I was a toddler. When I was 3, I went to my Grandparents wedding anniversary party and ate all the lobster on the buffet table!
8. I have two serious phobias: spiders and bristles. Yes, I'm scared of my tooth brush.
9. Mega-hot showers make me happy.
10. My ultimate style icon is Olivia Palermo.