Search This Blog

8 April 2011

DKNY's big day out!

Remember the gorgeous DKNY dress I told you about last month? The one that I was keeping in my wardrobe until the British weather gave me a warm, sunny day to wear it on? Well today is that day!

I bronzed my legs, slipped on some nude sling-back heels, a pretty gold necklace and popped on my Chanel sunnies. I felt a million dollars!

The dress has a wonderful way of making you feel super-feminine and sexy. The sunshine made the peacock-coloured motifs shimmer and glisten and the light breeze that was caressing the Bristol harbourside made the layered asymmetric skirt billow and float.

I couldn't resist taking a trip into Harvey Nic's (where I bought the dress from last month) to collect compliments - and my goodness, they were free-flowing! I also managed to 'collect' a lush Vivienne Westwood tee...

This dress was worth every penny of it's big price tag. No regrets here!

Much love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment