Search This Blog

16 March 2011

Get to know me better...

I thought it would be worthwhile taking a minute to introduce myself and explain my intentions!
My biggest life aspiration is to become the Fashion Editor of a monthly lifestyle glossy mag - Elle, Harpers Bazaar, Vogue and Tatler if you're listening, I'm open to offers!

I currently work as Editorial Assistant on Knit magazine, which may not sound especially glamorous, but my time there has been great fun and I've had a lot of fashion features published in that mag and our sister titles. I also work as the Editor of a brand new bi-annual fashion magazine - I can't wait until the summer when our next issue goes to print. On the side, I also do freelance writing. So if you need any fashion articles writing, all you've got to do is ask!

As for my intentions, this blog is going to track my biggest bad habit - shopping. Money burns a hole in my pocket if I don't blow it, and I don't want to ruin my favourite pair of Paige jeans, so I HAVE to buy beautiful clothes, shoes and accessories with it! Every time I buy something new, I'll update my blog with details of my latest purchase, telling you all about the item and why I couldn't resist it. Since this is my first post, I'll update the blog with details of the bits I've bought this past week, just to get the ball rolling. From then on, I'll keep you posted on the day of purchase, promise!

Hope you enjoy reading about my dabblings in all things designer!

Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment