Search This Blog

17 March 2011

Add a little sparkle...

DEEPA GURNANI

BLACK SINGLE CRYSTAL ROW BAND

This picture really doesn't do this hair band justice...

I bought it at a reduced price (down from £42 to £29) from www.my-wardrobe.com - one of my favourite online shops. They stock a fantastic designers, from the classic big brands like Mulberry and D&G to the quirky contemporary designers like Sass & Bide or Acne. 

Deepa Gurnani is a fast-rising star, she's swiftly becoming a household name! She launched her hair accessories label in 2006, after spending her early career embellishing couture for Fendi and Alexander McQueen (wow). I love how versatile this hair band is. I'd wear it in voluptuous hair as happily as I would across my forehead. The rows of crystals beads will look gorgeous glistening in the sunshine in either style. Her hairbands have been cropping up on the heads of many celebrities over the past six months. I've heard on the grapevine that Cheryl Cole is a big fan...

Much love,
A

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment