Search This Blog

17 March 2011

Fashion & Fizz. Yes please!


I can hardly wait!

The Roman Baths in Bath is an amazing place. It's mad to think that people have been using them for thousands of years - the heritage of the site is gob-smacking. I studied Classical Civilizations at sixth form and loved it and Rome is my favourite city in the world, I try to visit every year. Imagine my joy when I heard that two of my greatest passions are coming together for one night only - I booked tickets immediately!

The evening show is the headline event of Bath Fashion Week and as such, it takes place at the most iconic location in the city. Style and spa come together as the cream of Bath's independents show S/S11 fashions. I'm looking forward to watching a stunning fashion show, staged along the Roman pavements around the Baths. It's truly a once only chance to see fashion in this wonderful heritage arena.

The ticket price includes supper, fizz and a luxurious goodie bag. YES!

Note to self: Must remember to wear warm clothing...



I'll let you know how it goes and try to take some half decent snaps!

Much love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment